Continuing Nurse Education
Mission Hospital is proud to be able to offer a wide variety of classes for the professional advancement of nurses. We also provide more than 50 online courses and 30 self learning modules.
In addition to unit-based and managed skills days, leadership classes, certification course reviews and multidisciplinary case conferences are open to all nursing staff.
In order to make our nurses proficient in various specialties, we provide advanced clinical education in the following areas:
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Baby Friendly
- Basic and Advanced Fetal Monitoring
- Basic Life Support
- Cardiac Care
- Hemodynamic Monitoring
- NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Skin and Wound
- Stroke Pulmonary Hypertension
- Traumatic Brain Injury