The support of family and friends is an integral part of a patient's healing and comfort, and we encourage them to become involved in your care. We try to offer flexible visiting hours and policies while still providing the highest quality of care however some conditions require special care.
To protect your health and the health of your loved ones, please reschedule your visit if you have a cough, sore throat or fever. Note cards are available at the information desks in the event you would like to leave a handwritten note for a friend or loved one or you can e-mail a patient directly from our website. Click here to send a note now.
For visitor information specific to each campus, please select from the menu on the left.
In order to ensure the highest quality patient care, please review the below Visitor Guidelines below before arriving on campus:
- Visiting is encouraged in a safe manner considerate of all patients, other visitors and healthcare providers.
- No smoking in buildings or on hospital grounds.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time. Visitors in semi-private rooms should be considerate of both patients.
- Visitors are expected to respect patient and roommate wishes for privacy, rest and comfort as well as limitations for visiting.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients until they are completely well.
- Visits should be kept brief. Visitors should remain in a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Children visiting must be accompanied and supervised by an adult other than the patient and only visit in the location of the patient.
- Cellular telephone usage is not permitted within patient care areas, as the signal can interfere with patient care equipment. Cellular phones should be turned off, not on standby.