Thanks to the incredible support and engagement of so many in our community,
Mission Hospital has successfully completed our $200 million Comprehensive Campaign.
On behalf of every patient who comes to Mission Hospital for care and healing,
we thank you for being our treasured partners in health and wellness.
You have enabled us to care for the body, mind and spirit of our community
- both inside and outside our hospital walls.
Our community support has transformed the lives of thousands of patients
and their loved ones across our community.
The list of improvements that these generous donations made possible is
huge, but below is a highlight of a few of the most significant projects
that were made possible by the campaign.
- The construction of and technology in Patient Care Tower 2 and our Neuroscience
& Spine Institute
- Our beautiful new Chapel
- Susan D. Morrison Healing Bridge
- Traumatic Brain Injury Program supported by the Adam Williams Initiative
- Emergency Department renovations and the Gotshall Family Trauma Pavilion
- Bender Birthing Suites
- Moiso Mother and Baby Suites
- da Vinci Surgical Robot and Vitek Institute for Robotic Surgery
- Women's Wellness Center
- Muldoon Cardiac Center
- Camino Health Center
- Swenson Family Pediatric Operating Pavilion
- Swenson Family Linear Accelerator, and the
- Sue and Bill Gross Emergency Department at Mission Hospital Laguna Beach
Each one of our clinical centers of excellence has been enhanced, including
the Neuroscience & Spine Institute, Women's Health and Wellness,
Mental Health and Wellness, Trauma and Emergency Services, Cancer, Cardiac
And finally, philanthropy has enabled Mission Hospital to provide countless
community benefit programs and services to nuture and care for the underserved,
which speaks to our ongoing commitment to improve the health and quality
oflife in our community, following in the footsteps of the Sisters of
St. Joseph of Orange.
Thank you for your Spirit of Giving. Your generosity has enhanced virtually
every element of patient care at Mission Hospital - inside and outside
our hospital walls.