Experience & Education
Other Specialties/Certifications• American College of Cardiology (fellow and member)
• Society of Cardiac Angiography and Intervention
EducationMedical School: Indiana University School of Medicine
Residency: Northwestern University
Fellowship/Training: Henry Ford Hospital
Areas of ExpertiseDr. Bhojraj performs the following procedures:
• Coronary Artery Angiography/ Intervention
• Peripheral Vascular Angiography/Intervention
• Renal Artery Angiography/Intervention
• Catheter-based Valvular Intervention
• IVC Filter Implantation/Retrieval
• Varicose Vein Ablation
• Catheter closure of atrial septal defect and patent foramen ovale
• Endovascular Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
• Loop Recorder Implantation
• Pacemaker Implantation
Dr. Bhojraj is a highly-trained cardiologist with Mission Heritage Medical Group. Dr. Bhojraj or, as his patients like to call him, “Dr. B,” realizes that patients and families have many questions about the procedures he performs, and the care of their loved ones. His philosophy of practice is to take the time to listen to his patients’ questions, appreciate their unique points of view,and empower them to take charge of their health.
Prior to joining Mission Heritage Medical Group, Dr. Bhojraj served as an assistant professor of medicine with the Loma Linda University School of Medicine, where he was both the director of the cardiac catheterization laboratory, as well as the medical director of the peripheral vascular laboratory.
Areas of Interest
Dr. Bhojraj's areas of interest include: coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, resistant hypertension, carotid artery disease, peripheral venous disease, sports cardiology and cardiac disease in pregnancy.