- 1977, Bachelor of Science in Biology, U.C. Riverside
- 1979, Bachelor of Science in Nursing Creighton University
- OCN (Oncology Certified Nurse)
- CBCN (Certified Breast Cancer Nurse), CBPN-IC (Certified Breast Patient
Navigator in Imaging and Cancer Treatment).
- Emergency certifications include ACLS and PALS
- 33 years nursing experience, 19 years of that in Oncology including research
and clinical trial management at Duke University, Durham, North Carolina.
- Mission Hospital Breast Care Planning Team Member
- Member of St Joseph Breast Care Strategic Planning Committee, Oncology
Nursing Society, Association of Oncology Nurse Navigators.
- Oncology Nursing Society
Phone: 949 364-1400, ext 7230 or ext 1345
Dept of Radiation Oncology/Linear Accelerator
27700 Medical Center Rd.
Mission Viejo, CA 92691