Meet Our Nurse Navigators
Our Women’s Wellness Center Breast Health Nurse Navigator works with
you and your physician from the time of your biopsy and if diagnosed with
breast cancer, throughout your entire treatment and recovery. Certified
in patient navigation in breast cancer and imaging, the nurse navigator:
- Provides support for you prior to, during, and after treatment.
- Assesses the needs of you and your family to be able to make appropriate
- Provides education, facts, resources and assists with researching the latest
information and changes in breast health and breast cancer.
- Facilitates physician recommendations.
- Assists you and your family in understanding and coping with emotional
and social needs that accompany breast cancer.
- Educates you about support groups available in the area.
- Assist with products such as post-operative garments, including camisoles,
bras and post-mastectomy products available at our Valiant Women’s
- Member of your Breast "Care Team" and is present at biopsy result
- Assists with genetic counseling and testing for breast cancer gene.
- Offers information on clinical trials.
To speak to a Nurse Navigator please call (949) 365-2273 and choose option 4.