Women's Heart Health
Designed specifically for women, the Women's Heart Health Program is committed to the prevention, early detection and treatment of heart disease -- the number one killer of women in the United States. This comprehensive program provides a personalized heart risk assessment, lifestyle education, and physician referral based on exam and diagnostic findings. The Heart Health Program consists of two appointments.
First appointment is approximately one-half hour and includes:
- Height/weight measurement
- Waist measurement
- BMI calculation
- BFI calculation
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Blood draw for Lipid Profile
- 10-lead electrocardiogram (ECG)
Second appointment includes:
- Consultation with a Cardiovascular Registered Nurse
- Cardiac Risk Profile – results
- Confidential consultation
- Physician referral as needed
- Lifestyle education as needed
To schedule an appointment, please call (949) 364-0511 and select option 2.
Fee: $75 (paid at time of service)
Cash, check, credit card (VISA, MC, AMEX) accepted
We request a 24-hour notice of cancellation of your appointment. We appreciate your cooperation and consideration of this request.
Mission Women's Wellness Center
26732 Crown Valley Parkway, First Floor, Suite 171A
(located in Mission Medical Tower)