The Mission Hospital Foundation embodies the Spirit of Giving by building
lifelong relationships with community members and raising funds to support
Investing In Our Community
As a nonprofit organization, Mission Hospital reinvests 100% of our income
back into our hospital to provide:
- Community benefit programs and services
- Advanced technology and superior facilities
- Clinical excellence through staff training and education
Why Support Mission Hospital?
We Are Your Hospital
- Mission Hospital is here when you or a loved one needs us - for everything
from emergency care to the most complex robotic surgical procedures.
- We care for the most vulnerable and ensure access to world-class health care.
- Mission Hospital responds to the ever-changing needs of south Orange County,
which sets the stage for a health and vibrant community.
Why Is Philanthropy So Important?
- For each dollar invested in fundraising, Mission Hospital Foundation returns
approximately $3 back to the hospital.
- Mission Hospital devoted more than $45 million in fiscal year 2016 to community
benefit programs that serve the most vulnerable. Philanthropy plays a
vital role in our ability to provide these important programs.
- Every dollar donated to Mission Hospital enables us to acquire the most
advanced resources to enhance the integration of care at every level.
- Since the foundation was formed, more than $200 million has been raised
to support and advance patient care.
Spirit Of Giving
Serving each other in meaningful ways as part of our daily lives and bringing
people together to foster a shared responsibility for the quality of life
in our community.
Donations help Mission advance technologies, programs and facilities that support
Mission's Clinical Institutes, support nursing excellence, community benefit programs and initiatives
and support endowment. Your gifts provide these programs and services
that are needed to shape the future of health care in our community.
Guided by a dedicated Board of Directors, Mission Hospital Foundation offers
our neighbors a number of meaningful ways to support the hospital's
lifesaving work. We invite you to explore the information provided via
the navigation links on the left and below.
George and Eden O'Connell from O'Connell Landscape Maintentance
recently announced that they would provide a challenge gift for the emergency
and trauma department. They will match any gifts to our emergency and
trauma department for the next 60 days (through December 31), up to $100,000!
Please consider supporting this effort and have your gift go further!
Give to Emergency and Trauma
Special Room Rate at Monarch Beach
Monarch Beach Resort and Mission Hospital have been community partners
for more than 16 years. In recognition of that collaboration, Monarch
Beach is offering friends of Mission Hospital a special discounted room
rate. Rates begin at $265.00 based up on availability.
To enjoy this special rate, please call (949) 234-3900 and ask for the
Mission Hospital preferred rate or visit
www.monarchbeachresort.com and provide the code CMISS under the Corporate/Promotional Code section.