Advances in technology and technique have made it possible for our surgeons
to replace hips using either a posterior or an anterior approach. Both
approaches are safe and effective.
- Done through a "mini" incision
- Lessens pain
- Speeds up recovery time
- Small incision from the front
- Separates muscles rather than incising them
Benefits of both
- Reduces rehabilitation time
- Decreases post-operative discomfort
- Lessens risk of dislocation immediately following surgery
Consult your surgeon to discuss which method is right for you.