An innovative complement to our hospitals and physician network in South
Orange County, the Wellness Corner delivers a holistic approach where
providers personalize your care plan with safe, natural therapies designed
to help you achieve optimal vitality.
Food Sensitivity Package $299!
Bloating, abdominal pain and IBS symptoms are common issues many people
experience. A major contributing factor to these symptoms may be food.
Discovering and eliminating one’s food sensitivities may alleviate
those annoying stomach problems. Food sensitivities can also be linked
to joint pain, skin issues brain fog, fatigue and weight gain.
Food Sensitivity Package $299 Includes:
- Blood draw for food sensitivity panel
- Lab processing fee
- Follow up visit to review results and recommendations
- Offer valid July 1 through September 30, 2019
The Mission Hospital Wellness Corner offers Lifestyle Services to help
our Rancho Mission Viejo community attain healthy habits under a recommended
plan for Nutrition, Exercise, Stress and Sleep.
- Safe, clinically appropriate and cost-effective non-pharmaceutical strategies
to help you achieve more physical, emotional and spiritual balance. The
result is increased energy, more focus and stronger connections with the
events and people around you.
- Individual counseling sessions to create practical meal plans that support
- Assessment, goal setting and fitness prescription.
- Relaxation and stress management techniques.
Rest and Recovery
- Counseling on helpful methods for better quality sleep.
- Under the guidance of a provider, navigating though current natural supplements.
- Utilizing acupuncture treatments to balance “Qi.”
Healthy snacks/meals and other retail products that complement the program
Mission Hospital will once again expand its services in the Rancho Mission
Viejo community with a new multi-specialty health center in Esencia, slated
to open in 2019.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday