The support of family and friends is an integral part of a patient's
healing and comfort, and we encourage them to become involved in your
care. We try to offer flexible visiting hours and policies while still
providing the highest quality of care however some conditions require
To protect your health and the health of your loved ones, please reschedule
your visit if you have a cough, sore throat or fever. Note cards are available
at the information desks in the event you would like to leave a handwritten
note for a friend or loved one or you can e-mail a patient directly from
our website. Click
here to send a note now.
For visitor information specific to each campus, please select from the
menu on the left.
In order to ensure the highest quality patient care, please review the
below Visitor Guidelines below before arriving on campus:
- Visiting is encouraged in a safe manner considerate of all patients, other
visitors and health care providers.
- No smoking in buildings or on hospital grounds.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time. Visitors
in semi-private rooms should be considerate of both patients.
- Visitors are expected to respect patient and roommate wishes for privacy,
rest and comfort as well as limitations for visiting.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit
patients until they are completely well.
- Visits should be kept brief. Visitors should remain in a quiet environment
and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when
the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Children visiting must be accompanied and supervised by an adult other
than the patient and only visit in the location of the patient.
- Cellular telephone usage is not permitted within patient care areas, as
the signal can interfere with patient care equipment. Cellular phones
should be turned off, not on standby.