Mission Hospital offers a wide variety of inpatient, outpatient, home care
and community services for seniors.
Senior Transportation Services
Through a partnership with Age Well Senior Services, Mission Hospital provides
free non-emergency transportation to seniors receiving services at Mission
Hospital. Through the senior transportation program, nearly 3,000 rides
are provided each year to both Mission Hospital campuses. Participant
and service criteria are:
- Must be at least 60 years of age
- Must reside within the cities of Aliso Viejo, Capistrano Beach, Dana Point,
Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods,
Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente and San
- All participants must register by phone prior to utilizing this service
- Transportation will be provided to and from Mission Hospital, as well as
between hospital campuses
- Rides must be scheduled at least 24 hours prior to medical appointment
- Transportation is provided on a first come first serve basis
- Care attendant may ride with participant
- Not for discharged patients or patients under anesthesia
Transportation hours are Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
and is not available on major holidays.
Call (949) 855-9766 to schedule a ride.
Center for Rehab/Sports/Wellness
The Center for Rehab/Sports/Wellness offers many outreach programs of interest
to seniors. Please call (949) 364-7755 for more information about the
Rehabilitation Program at Mission Hospital.
We understand how overwhelming Medicare can be. We know that you're
flooded with information, which can make it difficult to know what to
do and when to do it. Whether you're just turning 65, have been on
Medicare for some time, or have Medi-Cal and Medicare, we can help. Learn
about our no-cost
Medicare meetings to help you learn everything you need to know.